With Halloween just around the corner, we wanted to have a little giveaway for all of our Chucky fans out there. If you want a chance to win a copy of Cult of Chucky on Blu-ray, follow these simple steps:
- Go watch our Famous Monsters Podcast about dolls in horror.
- Like the video.
- Subscribe to the Famous Monsters Youtube Channel.
For more information on Cult of Chucky, read the press release below.
THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALL-NEW MOVIE FROM THE FILMMAKERS OF THE CULT CLASSIC HORROR FRANCHISE ARRIVES JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN
ON UNRATED BLU-RAY™, DVD AND DIGITAL HD ON OCTOBER 3, 2017
Fans of the world’s most demonic doll are in for another blood-spattered treat as Chucky continues his reign of terror behind the locked doors of an insane asylum in Cult of Chucky, coming to Blu-ray™, DVD, Digital and On Demand on October 3, 2017, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. The most terrifying unrated chapter yet of the Child’s Play saga reunites franchise creators Don Mancini and David Kirschner with the iconic cast in a twisted tale of terror that will outstrip audiences’ wildest expectations.
Written and directed by Don Mancini, Cult of Chucky brings back original Child’s Play cast member Alex Vincent (Child’s Play, Wait Until Spring, Bandini) as Andy Barclay along with Oscar®-nominee Jennifer Tilly (Curse of Chucky, Monsters, Inc.) as Chucky’s bloodthirsty bride, Tiffany and Fiona Dourif (Messenger, “True Blood”) as Nica with Brad Dourif (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Halloween) returning as the voice of Chucky, the homicidal plaything inhabited by the spirit of notorious serial killer Charles Lee Ray.
Savagely funny and gratifyingly gruesome, Cult of Chucky on Blu-ray™, DVD, Digital include exclusive bonus features that delve deeper into Chucky’s twisted universe and reveal how the filmmakers made the demented toy even more deranged. Additionally, Chuck
- Inside the Insanity of Cult of Chucky — Viewers will discover what it was like to film inside an insane asylum and the challenges production faced on set. They’ll also hear from the cast and filmmakers as they discuss why they were attracted to this story and how the filmmakers’ vision brought this fun-filled horror film together.
- Good Guy Gone Bad: The Incarnations of Chucky — This featurette offers a peek into Alterian’s workshop, the studio behind Chucky’s puppeteering, to see how the magic is created and focuses on how the look of Chucky has evolved over the years.
- Feature Commentary with Director and Writer Don Mancini, and Head Puppeteer Tony Gardner.